By Aaris A. Schroeder
I truly believe that in the year of 2015 so much is going to happen, positive and negative to the people of the earth, it is up to us to decide how it happens. We have already seen throughout the year people getting ready for race wars put on by the media and helped out by the police state. We can not sit back and allow this to happen. We need to stand up for freedom in ourselves and in the countries we live in. This message can be relayed to people all over the world.
It is time for change, time for conscious energy and behavior. The time has already happened, now we are awakening out of our slumber. We are choosing to be conscious or choosing to turn from it. When you choose to turn from consciousness, you are also allowing yourself a closed mind with only your own thoughts and not others, you prefer to turn to violence instead of communication. Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to get together as a community, city and country and talk about the issues at hand and come up with positive solutions. It is better also as an individual to speak with your neighbor and to respect those around you. These are the things of the new millennium that will keep us sane, happy and strong as individuals and community.
Family is also important. There is no other closer bond than blood or sharing a child with someone. Do not fight over petty things and find solutions because there are greater things at hand in the world today. Keep your families together. Other than blood families, there are our neighbors, friends, people we play and work with, business partners and those we make special connections with that we need to keep in mind. It is not about keeping them close to watch them, it is about the energy flow and thoughtfully planting positivity wherever you go. This will continue to create more happiness on the planet.
This should be out goal in the new year… spread love, positivity and use your energy however way you can.
Here are some ideas:
1. Start your own garden or urban-share garden
2. Donate time to an elderly facility or just spend time with elders around you
3. Support the Arts (Attend an art gallery showing, community event, donate and/or purchase art/music)
3. Trade services and products for products and services instead of money
4. Create a bicycle love train
5. Buy local and thank the people you purchase from
6. Ask for help and don’t be too proud
8. Create a to-do list and accomplish it
9. Tell five people something positive about themselves everyday
10. Find your place in your community and donate time to help out
11. Spread love everywhere you walk